There are so many interesting things to be discovered on a warm and lazy Saturday afternoon at home. Here are 6 interesting things that I found on the internet:
- Zalipie is no ordinary Polish village. It’s a beautiful quaint Painted Village, the idea of which I find utterly inspiring.
- This article on pachamama.org talks about why our souls need nature.
- Have you heard of the Sentinelese islanders? They’re said to be the most isolated tribe in the world. It’s interesting to know that wild places and people virtually untouched by the domestication and often destructive hand of modern society still exist in today’s world. Their violent nature does sound a bit scary. I guess to them its a matter of self-preservation. Unfortunately for the Sentinelese, fishing companies are rumoured to be encroaching more and more into their territory. One can only hope that the Indian government’s 3 mile exclusion zone will assist in protecting the island and the Sentinelese from intrusion and outside contact that would probably wipe them out of existence.
- For all the flower loving goddesses, Monica Sabolla Gruppo offers some tips on how to make a beautiful DIY bouquet that stays fresh.
- Sophia Rose from La Abeja Herbs wrote a blog post about the sacred and healing practice of Bajos, or yoni/vaginal steams.
- Stacey LL Couch created this wonderful Spirit Animal Library.